Best SEO Training course in Chandigarh:
Do you want to learn the best SEO training course in Chandigarh from the best training institute? Then you are in the right place.
A Quick Overview of SEO and Its Benefits for Businesses
SEO stands for search engine optimization. It is a digital marketing technique in which business websites are ranked on Page 1 of several search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc. Here are the benefits of SEO
- The first benefit of SEO is its long-term strategy. For example, if your website comes on the first page, it can stay there for a long time. Unless and until you contravene the search engine policies or algorithms.
- The 2nd benefit of SEO is that you don’t have to pay for search engine clicks like PPC advertisements.
It gives long-term branding opportunities for businesses.
SEO has only one drawback, i.e., it is a time-consuming process. In the process of SEO, you should have a good patience level. If you can deal with it, you don’t even need to go for a paid advertisement with the time. From a job point of view, the field is perfect if you know how and when to implement techniques and strategies. Which we’ll teach you.
Make your website visible with effective SEO.
SEO is stands for Search Engine Optimization. Basically SEO is a technique to promote your business or services online on internet. We can promote our business on internet free/organically or you can say naturally. We provides best SEO Course in Chandigarh. Whenever someone search with a particular keyword Google shows some most relevant results to that keyword. If you want to list your website/webpage in that search engine page result you have to do SEO, example if someone search on internet “Best PHP Training in Chandigarh” and your webpage does not contain the keyword “PHP Training” then search engine can not locate your web page. hence in SERP (Search Engine result page) you web page will not appear. Search ranks like Yahoo, Bing and Google gives you the result of your search query. Search engine rank those webpages on top which are most relevant to search queries. So, Eonlineseotraining provides you the best SEO Course in Chandigarh which are in high demand in this Digital World. Here, students can choose career option in any course such Digital Marketing Course in Chandigarh, 6 months training course in Chandigarh and more.
Who Can Join Our SEO Course in Chandigarh?
Suppose you are a graduate, diploma holder, Master graduate, or even have done 10th or 12th and are interested in this field. In that case, you all can get training from our SEO training institute in Chandigarh. In this digital marketing course module, there are no such heavy requirements for enrollment. You can easily enroll with your qualifications.
Types of SEO
- On-Page SEO
- Off-Page SEO
- Technical SEO
On-page SEO will still be an important part of optimizing a website for search engines in 2023. Here are some important things to think about for on-page SEO:
1. Keyword research and optimization
Do thorough keyword research to find relevant keywords and phrases that your target audience is looking for. Use these terms to optimize the page titles, headings, meta descriptions, and body text on your website. But make sure your content flows well and gives readers something of value.
2. User experience (UX) optimization
Make sure that your website is easy to use and runs smoothly. Make sure your pages load fast, work well on mobile devices, and are easy to use. Pay attention to things like how easy it is to read, how it is formatted, and how it uses multimedia features to keep people interested.
3. High-quality content creation
Make content that is useful, unique, and full of information that meets the wants and interests of your audience. Make detailed articles, blog posts, and other types of content that show you are an expert in your area. Include relevant keywords in your writing in a natural way while keeping it easy to read.
4. Structured data markup
Use structured data markup on your website to tell search engines more about the content you have there. This markup helps search engines understand your website better and can lead to better search engine listings with rich pieces like star ratings, reviews, and event information.
5. Title tags and meta descriptions
Write title tags and meta descriptions for your web pages that are clear and interesting. These things show up in search engine results and are very important for getting people to click on your website. Use important keywords in your titles and meta descriptions and make them interesting to increase click-through rates.
6. URL structure
Make URLs for your web pages that are clear and tell what the page is about. Add important keywords to the URLs to help search engines figure out what the page is about. Don’t use long URLs that are hard to understand or have symbols or options that aren’t needed.
7. Internal linking
Set up a strong system of internal links all over your website. Link pages that belong together and use detailed anchor text to help search engines find and understand how your content fits together. Internal links also help people get around your site and find the information they need.
8. Image optimization
Use descriptive file names and alt tags to improve your photos. Compress the picture files to make them smaller without losing quality. This can help speed up the time it takes for a page to load. Optimizing images helps with both SEO and the user experience.
9. Integration of social media
Add sharing buttons for social media to your web pages to get people to share your information. Social signs like likes, shares, and comments can indirectly affect how visible and popular your website is and how many people visit it.
10. Regular tracking and tweaking
Use web analytics tools to keep an eye on how your website is doing. Analyze data on user behavior, bounce rates, conversion rates, and other important measures. Make small changes to your on-page SEO plan based on what you’ve learned.
Off-page SEO is the term for things you do outside of your website that still affect how it ranks in search engines. Here are some important off-page SEO things to think about in 2023:
1. Link building
Building backlinks to your website that are high-quality and relevant is still an important off-page SEO tactic. Focus on getting links from websites that are well-known and trusted in your business. This can be done through things like guest blogging, reaching out to influencers, promoting content, and making useful tools that other people will want to link to.
Social media engagement is a big part of off-page SEO, and social media sites are a big part of that. Engage with your audience on social media by sharing your content, taking part in conversations, and making connections with people who have a lot of impact. Sharing and commenting on social media can indirectly help people find your website and bring in free traffic.
2. Management of your online reputation
Keep an eye on and take care of your online reputation to build trust and trustworthiness. Respond to customer reviews and quickly deal with any bad comments. Encourage happy customers to write good reviews and comments on review sites that people trust.
3. Mentions and citations of your brand
Try to get your brand named or cited on other websites, even if they don’t link back to yours. Mentions of brands can help people find and believe in your website. Keep an eye on where your company is mentioned and talk to users and publishers who do.
4. Influencer marketing
Work with influencers and experts in your field to increase the reach and exposure of your brand. Influencers can tell their audience about your content, products, or services, which can lead to more exposure for your business and possibly backlinks.
5. Guest blogging and content contributions
Send high-quality guest posts or pieces to reputable websites and industry magazines. This lets you show off your knowledge, build trust in your business, and get valuable backlinks. Make sure that the guest posts you send to a website are useful and full of useful information.
6. Local SEO optimization
If your business has a physical address or serves a certain area, you should optimize your website for local search. Claim and improve your Google My Business page, make sure your NAP (Name, Address, Phone) information is the same across online directories, and ask local customers to leave online reviews.
7. Participation in online communities
Join online groups and sites that are related to your business. Give helpful ideas, answer questions, and take part in conversations. Building a good name in these groups can bring people to your website and help you find new customers.
8. Influencer partnerships and collaborations
Work with other businesses or influencers in your field to promote each other’s content or goods. This can help you meet more people and bring new people to your website.
9. Online PR and brand mentions
Get to know journalists, bloggers, and reporters who write about topics connected to your business and build relationships with them. Send newsworthy stories, press releases, or expert views to the media to get your brand mentioned and your name in the news.
Remember that off-page SEO is about building a strong online profile, establishing credibility, and getting high-quality backlinks. Focus on making useful connections and giving value to your target audience, and your off-page SEO will improve on its own.
Some parts are listed below.
- Article Submission
- Ad posting
- Social Bookmarking
- Micro Websites
- Business Listing
- Profile Creation
- Pdf Submission
- Q & A
- Image Submission
- Blog Commenting
- Infographics Submission
- Directory Submission
- Video Submission
- Press Release
- Search Engine Submission
- Wiki Submission
- Ping Submission
- Blog Submission
- Web 2.0
Technical SEO will still be an important part of optimizing a page for search engines in 2023. Here are a few important basic SEO issues to think about:
1. Core Web Vitals
Google’s Core Web Vitals are a set of measures for user experience that focus on how quickly a page loads, how interactive it is, and how stable it looks. Pay attention to measures like Largest Contentful Paint (LCP), First Input Delay (FID), and Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS) to make sure your website runs smoothly and quickly.
With more people using their phones, it’s important to make sure your website is mobile-friendly. Make sure your website looks good and works well on mobile devices by using responsive design, adjusting word sizes, and making sure tap targets are in the right place.
2. Site speed optimization
The speed at which a page loads is important for both search engines and users. Optimize the speed of your website by keeping file sizes as small as possible, taking advantage of browser caching, reducing server response time, and using content delivery networks (CDNs) to get your website’s assets to visitors faster.
Make sure that search engine bots can easily crawl and index the information of your website. Use a robots.txt file to control which pages should be crawled, improve your website’s internal linking structure, and fix any crawl mistakes found by tools like Google Search Console.
3. XML sitemaps
Make an XML sitemap and send it to search engines to help them find and process the pages on your website more quickly. Make sure the sitemap is up-to-date, has all the important pages, and meets the rules of the search engine.
4. Schema markup
Use the vocabulary from schema.org to put structured data markup on your page. Schema markup gives search engines more context and information, which can make your website more visible in search engine results with rich snippets and other improvements.
5. HTTPS and website security
Make sure your website is served over HTTPS and is protected with an SSL certificate. HTTPS is a ranking signal, but it also helps users trust the site and protect their info. To protect user data and keep your website’s identity, you should regularly check for and fix any security holes on your site.
6. Canonical tags
Use canonical tags to show which version of a web page is chosen when there are more than one (for example, www vs. non-www, HTTP vs. HTTPS). Canonical tags help pull together ranking cues and stop problems with duplicate content.
7. URL structure
Make URLs that are easy for both users and search engines to understand by making them clean and clear. Don’t use too many parameters, session IDs, or URLs that are made on the fly. Use hyphens to split words in the URL and make it as short and useful as possible.
8. Technical site audits
Do regular technical SEO audits to find and fix any technical problems that could hurt the speed and visibility of your website. Check things like broken links, duplicate content, page load speed, mobile compatibility, and the use of organized data.
As search engine algorithms change, it’s important to know the latest best practices and rules for technical SEO. Keep an eye on your website’s technical performance and make any changes that are needed to make sure users have a good time and boost your search engine results.
Scope of SEO in 2023
As of 2023, the scope of SEO is still growing, and this is due to a number of things:
People continue to use search engines to find information, goods, and services. Because of this, SEO is an important part of digital marketing strategies.
Search engine algorithms are always changing. Search engines like Google update their algorithms to provide more relevant and high-quality search results. This gives SEO professionals both new possibilities and challenges.
- Increasing reliance on search engines: People continue to rely on search engines for information, products, and services, making SEO an integral part of digital marketing strategies.
- Evolving search engine algorithms: Search engines like Google regularly update their algorithms to provide more relevant and high-quality search results, creating new opportunities and challenges for SEO professionals.
- Voice search and mobile optimization: With the rise of voice assistants and mobile usage, optimizing for voice search and mobile devices has become essential for SEO success.
- Local SEO: Local businesses can benefit greatly from local SEO techniques, as search engines prioritize showing relevant results based on the user’s location.
- Emerging technologies: SEO professionals need to stay updated on emerging technologies like artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, and natural language processing, as they play an increasing role in search engine algorithms.
To excel in SEO, it’s crucial to stay up-to-date with industry trends, follow reputable SEO blogs and resources, and continuously test and adapt your strategies based on the evolving search landscape. SEO is a long-term process that requires consistent effort, but mastering it can lead to increased visibility, organic traffic, and business growth.
Voice search and mobile optimization
With the rise of voice helpers and mobile devices, it is now important for SEO success to optimise for voice search and mobile devices.
Local SEO is the process of improving the exposure of a website or other online presence in local search results. It helps businesses focus on specific places and find customers there. Here are some important things to think about for local SEO in 2023:
Google My Business (GMB) Optimization
Claim your Google My Business page and make it as good as it can be. Make sure that the information about your business (name, address, and phone number) is correct and the same in all online listings. Give detailed descriptions of your business, choose important categories, upload high-quality photos, and ask customers to leave reviews.
Local Keyword Research
Do keyword research that is specific to the area you want to reach. Find keywords with location modifiers and use them naturally in the text, headings, titles, and meta tags of your website.
area-Specific Landing Pages
For each area you serve, make a separate landing page on your website. To meet the needs of local customers, you should optimize these pages with content, testimonials, service details, and contact information that are special to the location.
Online Reviews and Ratings
Ask your customers to leave reviews and ratings on Google, Yelp, and directories that are specific to your business. Respond to both good and bad reviews to show that you care about your customers. Positive reviews and high ratings can make your business more visible in local search results and bring in new customers.
Local Citations and Directories
Make sure that your business is listed correctly and regularly in all of the local citation sites and directories that are important to you. Include your NAP (Name, Address, Phone), as well as other information like your website’s URL, business hours, and a description. Yelp, Yellow Pages, and Bing Places are all examples of well-known listings.
Online Maps and Navigation
Make sure your website and ads are optimized for search results that are based on maps. Make sure your address and other contact details are clear and easy to find. Put a map on your website to make it easy for people to find their way around.
As the number of people using mobile devices keeps going up, make sure your website is mobile-friendly and adaptable. Mobile optimization is important for local SEO because many people use their phones to look for local businesses while they are out and about.
Local Content and Blogging
Write blog posts that are important to the people you want to reach in your area. Write blog posts, articles, or guides about local events, themes, or styles. This helps people in the area know that you are an expert and brings them to your site.
Local Link Building
Look for ways to build local links, like partnering with local businesses, sponsoring community events, or joining local groups. Local links from trusted sites can help your local search rankings.
Voice Search Optimization
Voice assistants and smart speakers are becoming more and more popular, so make sure your content is ready for voice search requests. Think about using everyday words and giving answers to common questions about your business and where it is.
Keep in mind that local SEO is an ongoing process, and it’s important to keep an eye on how well your business does in local searches, make regular improvements, and adjust to changes in how search engines work. You can improve your online presence by using these local SEO tactics.
Search Engine Optimization
If you’re a beginner looking to learn about SEO (Search Engine Optimization), you’re in the right place. SEO is the practice of optimizing websites and content to improve their visibility and rankings on search engine result pages (SERPs). In this tutorial, we will cover the basics of SEO, the different types of SEO, and the scope of SEO in 2023.
- What is SEO? SEO involves various strategies and techniques to enhance a website’s visibility and organic (non-paid) traffic from search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. The ultimate goal of SEO is to increase the quality and quantity of website traffic by improving its rankings for relevant search queries.
- On-Page SEO: On-Page SEO focuses on optimizing individual web pages to rank higher and earn more relevant traffic. It includes techniques like:
- Keyword research and optimization: Identifying and incorporating relevant keywords into page titles, headings, content, and meta tags.
- Content optimization: Creating high-quality, informative, and engaging content that satisfies user intent.
- HTML tags optimization: Optimizing meta tags, headers (H1, H2, etc.), image alt tags, and URL structures.
- User experience optimization: Ensuring your website is easy to navigate, mobile-friendly, and provides a positive user experience.
Off-Page SEO: Off-Page SEO refers to activities performed outside of your website to improve its rankings. The primary focus of off-page SEO is building high-quality backlinks, which are links from other websites that point to your site. Common off-page SEO techniques include:
- Link building: Acquiring backlinks from reputable and relevant websites through guest blogging, content promotion, influencer outreach, and social media.
- Social signals: Building a strong presence on social media platforms and encouraging social sharing of your content.
- Online reputation management: Monitoring and managing your brand’s online reputation through reviews, ratings, and customer feedback.
Technical SEO: Technical SEO involves optimizing the technical aspects of a website to improve its crawlability, indexability, and overall performance. Technical SEO elements include:
- Website speed optimization: Ensuring fast loading times to improve user experience and search engine rankings.
- Mobile optimization: Designing and optimizing your website for mobile devices, as mobile-friendliness is a crucial ranking factor.
- XML sitemap creation: Generating and submitting XML sitemaps to search engines to help them understand your website’s structure.
- Robots.txt optimization: Configuring the robots.txt file to guide search engine bots on how to crawl and index your site.
Type Of Techniques In SEO
- White Hat Seo
- Grey Hat Seo
- black hat Seo
White Hat SEO
White hat SEO refers to ethical and legitimate techniques used to optimize a website for search engines while adhering to search engine guidelines. These techniques focus on providing value to users and improving a website’s visibility in organic search results. Here are some key aspects of white hat SEO:
- Quality Content: Creating high-quality, valuable, and relevant content for users is at the core of white hat SEO. Focus on producing original, well-written content that satisfies the search intent of your target audience. This includes incorporating relevant keywords naturally into your content.
- Keyword Research: Conduct thorough keyword research to identify relevant keywords and phrases that your target audience is searching for. Use these keywords strategically in your content, titles, headings, and meta tags. However, avoid keyword stuffing and ensure that your content reads naturally.
- On-Page Optimization: Optimize your website’s on-page elements, such as title tags, meta descriptions, headings, and URL structures. Make sure these elements accurately describe the content and are optimized with relevant keywords.
- User Experience (UX): Focus on providing a seamless and user-friendly experience on your website. Ensure that your website is easy to navigate, loads quickly, and is mobile-friendly. Optimize your website’s design, layout, and readability to enhance user engagement.
- Link Building: Earn high-quality backlinks from reputable and authoritative websites in your industry. Focus on natural link building through methods such as creating valuable content, outreach, guest blogging, and building relationships with influencers. Avoid engaging in manipulative link schemes or buying low-quality links.
- Social Media Promotion: Utilize social media platforms to promote your content, engage with your audience, and build brand awareness. Encourage social sharing and user engagement to increase your website’s visibility and reach.
- Technical SEO: Pay attention to technical aspects such as website speed, crawlability, mobile-friendliness, structured data, and XML sitemaps. Ensure that your website is technically optimized to provide a smooth user experience and to be easily crawled and indexed by search engines.
- Transparency and Ethical Practices: Practice transparency in your SEO efforts by clearly disclosing any sponsored content or partnerships. Avoid engaging in black hat SEO techniques such as keyword stuffing, cloaking, hidden text, and link manipulation. Respect search engine guidelines and work towards building a sustainable and reputable online presence.
Remember, white hat SEO focuses on long-term success by delivering value to users and building a strong website reputation. It prioritizes user experience, quality content, and ethical practices while aiming to improve search engine rankings organically.
Grey Hat SEO
Grey hat SEO refers to a set of SEO techniques that fall somewhere between white hat SEO (ethical) and black hat SEO (unethical). Grey hat SEO tactics may not violate search engine guidelines explicitly but can be seen as manipulative or questionable in nature. While the use of grey hat techniques is not strictly illegal, they carry some level of risk and may result in penalties from search engines if detected. Here are a few examples of grey hat SEO techniques:
- Purchasing Expired Domains: Acquiring expired domains with existing backlinks and redirecting them to your website can provide a quick boost in rankings. However, this practice is seen as manipulative by search engines and can lead to penalties if abused.
- Link Exchanges: Engaging in reciprocal link exchanges with other websites to artificially increase backlinks can be considered a grey hat technique. While some link exchanges can occur naturally and legitimately, excessive or low-quality reciprocal links can be seen as an attempt to manipulate search engine rankings.
- Private Blog Networks (PBNs): PBNs involve creating a network of websites solely for the purpose of building backlinks to a target website. While PBNs can provide short-term ranking benefits, they are considered manipulative and against search engine guidelines.
- Article Spinning: Article spinning involves using software or services to generate multiple versions of an article by replacing words or phrases. The intention is to create content that appears unique to search engines but can lead to low-quality and nonsensical content.
- Content Automation: Using automated tools or software to generate or publish content on a large scale can be considered a grey hat technique. While automation can be used responsibly, excessive or low-quality automated content is seen as manipulative.
- Paid Reviews: Paying for positive reviews or testimonials about your product or service can be seen as a grey hat technique. While it may provide short-term benefits, it compromises the authenticity and trustworthiness of reviews.
It’s important to note that while some grey hat techniques may yield temporary gains, they come with the risk of penalties and long-term damage to your website’s reputation. Search engines continually update their algorithms to detect and penalize manipulative practices. It’s generally recommended to focus on ethical white hat SEO techniques to build a sustainable and reputable online presence.
Black Hat SEO
Black hat SEO refers to unethical and manipulative techniques used to improve search engine rankings, often by exploiting loopholes in search engine algorithms. These tactics violate search engine guidelines and can result in severe penalties, including getting your website banned or penalized in search engine results. It’s important to avoid black hat SEO practices as they are not sustainable and can harm your online reputation. Here are some examples of black hat SEO techniques:
- Keyword Stuffing: Overloading web pages with excessive and irrelevant keywords to manipulate search engine rankings. This often leads to poor user experience and unnatural-sounding content.
- Cloaking: Presenting different content to search engines than what is shown to users. This involves using deceptive techniques to manipulate search engine rankings.
- Hidden Text: Hiding keywords or text by making them the same color as the background or positioning them off-screen. This technique aims to deceive search engines while not being visible to users.
- Link Buying: Purchasing links from low-quality or spammy websites to artificially inflate the number of backlinks. This practice violates search engine guidelines and undermines the integrity of organic search results.
- Link Schemes: Engaging in manipulative practices to build links, such as link farms, link wheels, or excessive reciprocal linking. These practices are aimed at manipulating search engine algorithms rather than providing value to users.
- Content Scraping: Copying or “scraping” content from other websites without permission and publishing it on your own site. This is a violation of copyright laws and can lead to duplicate content issues.
- Automated Content Generation: Using software or tools to automatically generate low-quality or nonsensical content with the aim of manipulating search engine rankings. This practice produces content that lacks value and can harm user experience.
- Negative SEO: Engaging in malicious tactics to harm competitors’ rankings, such as building low-quality or spammy backlinks to their websites. Negative SEO is unethical and can result in severe penalties.
It’s essential to prioritize ethical and sustainable white hat SEO techniques that focus on providing value to users and building a reputable online presence. By following search engine guidelines and creating high-quality content, you can establish a strong presence in search engine results and maintain long-term success.
The scope of SEO training in Chandigarh
With the advancement of Internet technology and how the business world is switching to digital mode, SEO is the most advanced field nowadays. Its scope is undoubtedly going to increase in the future.
You can get placed at any reputed Google Marketing company or SEO company to work as an SEO Executive or Web Marketer with intelligent packages.
You can start your own company or work as a freelancer and be your own boss.
By learning, you can earn a significant amount of money through programmes like Google AdSense and Affiliate Marketing.
You can also work as a Social Media Manager or SEO Manager, or PPC Manager.
By the end of our professional course, you will be able to:
- Implement your first SEO campaign for your website.
- Understand how the search engines work with the major Google algorithm.
- Explain the impact of local and custom-made searches on Google.
- Undertake keywords research and analyses competitor websites.
- Understand SEO considerations for servers and web hosting.
- Understand the basic principles of onsite SEO and best practices for optimizing page content.
- Recognize the importance of link building and off-site optimization for SEO.
- Use the main SEO tools including Google Search Console.
Why Choose Us
- 100% Practicle Training
- Earn Money Online
- Assignment based Training
- One to One Sessions
- SEO Strategy for Businesses
- Advanced Techniques
- Local SEO and Business listing
- Social Media Optimization (SMO) – Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter — 20+ more.
- Basic and Advance SEO training
- Learn from Developer
Benefits of SEO
- Cost Effective
- Create branding awareness and generate Traffic
- Generate Traffic and Leads
- Increase in ROI
- Goal driven
- Measurable Results
- Career Option
- SEO Expert
- WordPress Designer
- SMO Expert
- SEO Executive
- Senior SEO
- On-page SEO Expert etc
DEMO Attend a live SEO demo session today!
Attend a Chandigarh Digital Marketing Course training session with a trainer to see the difference! Now is the time to schedule your free online marketing lesson trial.
We know now that SEO best practices are central to online success. For any online business, the search engine equals a marketplace that keeps evolving. With that, the site will have to evolve as well.
Likewise, SEO techniques keep evolving along with the search engine algorithm. SEO will remain to gain traction in the future and so will the demand for SEO experts. If you are considering a career in SEO, our list of top 10 SEO training in Chandigarh intends to give you the nudge in the right direction.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which degree is best for SEO?
There are no restrictions in the qualification background for aspiring SEO professionals. Nevertheless, most SEO experts seem to come with degrees in business, marketing, IT, or communication. Coming from a relevant background certainly gives you an edge in the beginning as you wouldn’t have to start from scratch, but it doesn’t imply that those with different backgrounds can not achieve the desired success.
Can I learn SEO in a month?
The pace of learning depends on an individual’s capacity. While one month can be enough to learn the basics of SEO, the more complex concepts might require around 6 to 12 months to understand.
What are the career options for an SEO expert?
Some top job profiles for SEO specialists are SEO trainers, SEO strategists, SEO analysts, SEO managers, and consultants. The payout for respective fields depends on the experience and expertise of the professional.
What is the salary of an SEO expert?
A beginner can earn around 1.8-2.8 LPA. Specialists with 5 to 6 years of experience can expect to earn around 3.5-6.6 LPA. More experienced professionals can expect to earn even higher.
What are the skills needed for SEO?
The above-mentioned SEO training in Chandigarh is your best bet to gain certified knowledge on the subject. These courses are designed to take your SEO skills to the next level.
However, as an SEO beginner, you are expected to have basic analytical skills, social skills, speaking and writing skills, and data skills such as knowledge of excel and other technical tools. It is also required to have the critical thinking, patience, and a keen mind while solving a problem.